Coeliac New Zealand is the go to organisation on all things gluten free in NZ. As one of the over 50 Coeliac Societies operating globally, the Coeliac
NZ brand is recognised and trusted worldwide.
So as the gluten free experts, it makes sense for you to complete your gluten free training with us.
We can share our knowledge and expertise with you so you can carry out best practice and create more choices for those following a GF diet.
Online Training Programme
Titled Gluten free food: Preparing and delivering safe choices, our training course is available online for your convenience and is designed to educate catering professionals working in the private, health and education sectors. The course is relevant for both kitchen and front of house catering staff who are preparing or serving meals for customers requiring gluten free options.
The course takes between 60-90 minutes to complete and has the advantage of:
- Being completed on any device via internet
- Being completed all in one go or in bite sized chunks
- Being awarded a professional certificate on completion
- Adding a qualification to your CV
On completion of the course you will understand:
- What coeliac disease is
- What people with coeliac disease need
- Why you should serve gluten free food
- The law on gluten free
- How to manage gluten free food & the basic principles of catering such as:
- Choosing and using the right ingredients
- Safe storage
- Preparing and cooking of GF food
- Cleaning & hygiene
- Communicating with your staff/colleagues
- Communicating with customers
- Labelling & menu design
The Online Training Course costs $55 + GST per person. On receipt of payment you will be emailed a link and password to log in to the
training course. Then it’s over to you – Good Luck!
Want to register multiple staff on the training course?
Contact Coeliac NZ today to discuss multiple log-in discounts at firstname.lastname@example.org or 09 414 7467
Have you considered becoming a gluten free accredited business?
Check out our Dining Out Programme and see how you can not only train your staff in GF best practice but have your whole venue accredited as a safe venue for the GF diner.